Monday, April 30, 2012

Brothers and sisters

Faith for the future
London, ON
April 2012



















I thought I'd round out this week's faith theme (click here for any last-minute submissions*) with this scene captured after a recent outing to the park. These are our two youngest kids, and they're close enough to each other that this kind of thing isn't unheard of. Sure, they can get on each other's nerves, but more often than not they figure it out together. Little man always knows his big sister will be there for him.

Watching them on this bright spring afternoon, I had faith they'd always have each other's back. As a parent - their parent - nothing pleases me more.

Your turn: The first three words that come to mind when you see this image are...?

* New Thematic theme launches tonight - 7:00 p.m. Eastern. What will it be? I'm open to suggestions.

3 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

eternal, love, loyalty.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Very sweet, Carmi!

;-)

photowannabe said...

Awwww
Sweet
best "friends"
ok, I know that's 4 and they are brother and sister but that's what popped in my head.
Thanks for visiting my blog Carmi.
My new post could be about FAITH too.