Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Railroad to infinity

Never ending
London, ON
August 2014
For more patterned Thematic, head here
Never mind the fact that positioning yourself on a set of railroad tracks to get the shot is probably not the safest thing to do. But I figured I'd hear and feel an approaching train long enough before its arrival to get myself out of harm's way.

The double-standard for my kids, however, still applies. They are so busted if they ever come home with anything like this on their memory cards.

Your turn: Where does this track lead?

3 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oops! Hehehe! But I was really, really fast! Plus knowing the train's schedule can help!

Tabor said...

It leads to tomorrow...double standards remain.

NorthernShy said...

Nice, I like the ray of light on the vanishing point.