Friday, October 24, 2014

Where the sidewalk ends

Watch your step
London, ON
October 2014
Head here for more night-themed Thematic
A time-worn sidewalk beside a similarly time-worn parking lot probably doesn't top most photographers' must-shoot lists, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth a second look. Or even a third.

Come to think of it, maybe there's a broader lesson in there. Maybe there's a reason my dog decided to turn left instead of right on this particular walk.

I should follow his lead more often, as he seems to know where he's going.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I like to let Theda (my dad's dog, she's not here in Ohio) take the lead going out.

Coming back, she works it, big-time. Let's sniff here, there, and oh yeah, way back there!

I sympathize, though.
~

21 Wits said...

Nice photo Carmi! I always say dogs know best! Always trust the dog!

Gilly said...

My dog knows exactly where the crumb of food has been left! He is driven by FOOD, and the possibility of FOOD! Not sure I would want to follow him all the time! But that's Cocker Spaniels for you!