Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Deserving of celebration

Canadian beauty
Dryden, ON
June 2023
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Our birthday week continues as we celebrate Debbie’s latest spin around our nearest star.

Which is appropriate, because she’s always been the very centre of all of us, the star around which we all orbit.

I hope today is a happy one. I hope every day is just as charmed, as she deserves all that and more. I often tell her that’s my job.

Of course, all this will be just as true tomorrow, because she’s the one who taught me that birthdays are special, as is every other day of the year.

#LiveLaughLevy #ldnont #london #dryden #ontario #canada #happy #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #parenthood #nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

Related:
Another great year... September 2023
Birthday girl, September 2018
Another year... September 2015



No comments: