Thursday, August 08, 2024

Reflecting deep in the woods

It's really just light
London, ON
June 2024
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Do you ever look at a photo and wonder what’s real and what’s reflected? Does it even matter?

I ponder these questions as I stand beside a bog deep in the shady woods, my feet slowly sinking into the mud, and conclude that it doesn’t matter in the least.

As countless insects nibble at parts of me I didn’t know I had, I realize that each of us sees what we choose to see. And all that matters is that it makes us smile and/or think.

Or inspires others to get out there and tell their own stories. Covered with mud and bug bites to prove that they were there.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #forest #tree #trees #water #green #reflective #siftonbog #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photography

Related:

No comments: