Friday, August 16, 2024

Subway stink eye

Are you looking at me?
Toronto, ON
July 2024
This photo originally shared on Instagram


The subway isn’t just a convenient and sustainable way to get around town. It’s a richly diverse platform for random moments of street - or more correctly under-street - photography.

It offers up a never-ending mixture of lives, all crossing paths as their respective journeys intersect, perhaps never to see each other again.

I shoot quickly and from the hip to avoid detection, but I’m reasonably sure the gentleman in the blue hat is on to me. Come to think of it, the lady in the sunglasses is probably also giving me a death stare.

Wherever they end up, I hope their trip is a charmed one.

#toronto #yyz #ontario #canada #throwback #ttc #subway #urban #city #transit #street #streetphotography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photography

Related:
Subway shooting, September 2023
Mind the edge, please, February 2019
Life moves too fast, August 2012

No comments: