Sunday, July 04, 2021

Drinking coffee on Tim's patio

Solitude
London, ON
June 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


I had to admire this man's determination to enjoy his coffee in the seating area just outside the Tim Hortons coffee shop.

The rains had let up not long before he got here, and the water was still dripping off the edge of the table. Yet here he sat, coffee and smartphone in hand.

I shot quietly, and allowed the long lens to reach in and record the scene without interfering in his solitude.

I hope he found whatever he was looking for.

I hope he continues to have opportunities to put the world on hold for a bit.

I hope we all do.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #walkabout #urban #highbury #avenue #street #photography #streetphotography #zoom #covid19 #coronavirus #canon #canon_photography #canonphotography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: