Tuesday, July 27, 2021

The things we see in farm country

Someone likes red
Ilderton, ON
July 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram

You can see some lovely scenes out in farm country. This particular one spoke to me as I pedalled past on a humid afternoon, so I just had to pull over.

And while stopping here and there to take in places like this - and maybe snap a photo or eight - doesn't do much to boost the workout data, it sure does wonders for the soul.

Which is my way of saying I probably won't be bringing home any Strava, Garmin, or Apple Fitness virtual trophies anytime soon. Somehow, I'll deal.

Besides, some rewards may be less tangible than others, but are no less worthy. I'm not much for trophies, anyway.

So if you see some guy parking an orange machine in the grass so he can take strange photos along the way, that would be me.

Maybe I'll see you out there.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #cycling #cyclist #cycle #bicycle #bike #cyclinglife #bikelife #instabike #middlesex #county #farm #red #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #health #everything

Related:

No comments: