Saturday, July 10, 2021

Where clouds (hopefully) bring better days

Someone painted the sky
London, ON
July 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Many thanks to you all for your kind wishes. I'm still resting off the worst of my mRNA dose - it's working, yay! - and should be back to my regularly annoying self before long.

Nothing some rest, hydration, fam time, and dog time won't eventually resolve.

Until then, I'm thumbing through some of my fave photos, like this one where the sky magically painted itself just as we were out with the dog. Coincidence?

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #throwback #sunset #blue #sky #clouds #light #photography #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: