Friday, September 10, 2021

Starting to see red

The only constant is change
St. Thomas, ON
August 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Look what’s headed our way.

Please don't hate me, but I can't wait. Even now, the tiny glimpses of change peeking through the forest canopy can't help but make me smile.

Maybe it's the fact that we're 18-ish months into this global fecal matter show, but seemingly insignificant things like the color of a leaf seem to be taking on outsized importance.

I can't explain it. I'm just glad it's happening.

#stthomas #ldnont #london #ontario #canada #elevated #park #railway #train #bridge #landscape #landscapephotography #nature #naturephotography #green #red #leaves #autumn #color #photography #nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: