Thursday, March 31, 2022

Half frozen river

Clarity
London, ON
January 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


As winter paints the landscape one last time, I can’t resist the urge to look back to this moment I captured just a couple of months ago.

I could stand forever at the railing of this lovely little pedestrian bridge in the river valley and never run out of things to see.

Places like this, so perfectly disconnected from the ebb and flow of urban life, have become more critical to my mental health than I once thought. I’m sure it’s not just me.

Soon enough the snow will melt for good, and Mother Nature will offer up a whole new set of reasons for me to return. Maybe I’ll see some of you out there.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #medway #valley #forest #tree #trees #thames #river #winter #snow #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #photography #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

Related:
Ripples are limitless, October 2017

No comments: