Friday, April 01, 2022

It only takes one branch

Standing out from the crowd
London, ON
February 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


At risk of sounding like the guy who yells at clouds, I am not a fan of April Fool’s Day.

If I had more control over the universe, I would happily opt out of this annual artificial fest of sanctioned bullying masquerading as thinly veiled forced humor.

For the record, it isn’t funny when you expect it. But who am I to tilt against this deeply entrenched windmill?

For what it’s worth, this photo of a nearby forest is as real as any other in my feed. I share it not to be funny. Or offensive. Or to fool or trick anyone into believing it’s something that it isn’t.

It just is. Today, and any other day. No fooling.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #hyde #park #forest #tree #trees #walkabout #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #monochrome #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

Related:

No comments: