Friday, May 31, 2024

Humans never fly alone

Follow me
Port Stanley, ON
September 2023
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Not everything is as it initially seems.

Like this scene, for example. When I first captured it with my camera, I thought the intrepid parasailer was simply following a single bird through the windy skies.

Then I looked more closely.

Go ahead. Lean in. Turns out he was less alone than he might have thought.

Indeed, whether we’re skimming above the windswept waters or wandering nearby streets, we can all say the same thing about ourselves.

#portstanley #beach #ldnont #ontario #canada #throwback #great #lake #erie #water #waves #parasail #bird #flight #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photography

Related:
Blown away, September 2023

No comments: