Wednesday, May 08, 2024

One day among 365

Turn that lens around
London, ON
May 2024
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Now that I’ve completed another loop around our nearest star, I can’t wait to see what the next orbit has in store.

While there’s no way to ever know for sure what lies ahead, I expect each of the next 364 days to be every bit as precious as this one has already been.

Not that I’m taking any of those 364 days for granted. I’m thankful to have any days at all, and profoundly appreciate how little control any of us ever has over numbers or time. We get what we get, and we’re lucky for it.

So if I celebrate the so-called ordinary days a little more than might seem normal, at least you’ll understand why.

Because there’s no such thing as an ordinary day.

#LiveLaughLevy #birthday #family #everything #lifeinthemargins

Related:


No comments: