Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Quoted - BlackBerries in China

The media parade continues...

I've been quoted in today's Globe & Mail. The piece is entitled RIM runs into China security syndrome, and in it I find myself quoted opposite Ontario premier Dalton McGuinty.

I've never met the man, but I understand he's quite the badminton player.

The piece is posted here, and is co-bylined by Simon Avery - the Globe's technology reporter - and Geoffrey York - who is tagging along on the premier's junket to the Far East.

In other news, The Chicago Daily Herald ran a piece yesterday on new Motorola Razr phones - pretty colors for Christmas. Anna Marie Kukec wrote the piece, entitled Motorola banks on pink, blue, and it can be found here.

I'm enjoying this immensely.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dalton McGuinty and Bill Gates? You're showing up everywhere!

Sarah Retzloff said...

Hey...followed you here via David of Sugarloaf mountain.

Cool that you got quoted...ever wonder what quote people will associate with you after your gone?

Olyal said...

Goodness!!! You get around don't you?!! You seem to be quite the journalistic tart Carmi!! :o)