Sunday, January 21, 2007

Caption This 2


[Caption to be filled in by...YOU!]
Deerfield Beach, December 2006


This is Noah, our youngest son. I often call him the happiest boy in the world. He has a sunny, sweet and kind personality that can break through to even the crustiest of cynics. This picture pretty much sums him up, and I'm turning to the readers of my blog for help in writing a caption for this image.

This entry is the second one in my just-launched Caption This series. For more background on how Caption This works, please click here.

Thank you to everyone who submitted a caption for last week's CT image. The winner is...

My fellow Londoner and a mad-cyclist too, Persia! His caption is: "Cute @ss, 10:00".

Your turn: How would you caption this photo of Noah? I'll post my choice next Sunday - along with yet another new image for you to caption. Have fun with it...and thanks!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Its says NOTHING in the american idol rules about dress code"

Anonymous said...

Michele sent me back to have a go at this one:

"Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!" (said in manner of excited South American football commentator!)

Cute pic.

utenzi said...

Uh-oh. There's so many words and concepts that have to be edited out when kids are involved. Carmi--you're making this more difficult! The old women were much easier due to their age and your not actually knowing them. Noah isn't so easy to caption.

I'll just go with "Cannonball!!" since it looks like he's in the process of diving into a pool.

Regarding your comment on my blog, I've read some Suzuki but hadn't heard of Jay Ingram. You'd have been right at home in the conference. Most of the people there were bloggers and about a third were journalists. It was pretty even between journalists, scientists, and educators.

Michele sent me over!

Anonymous said...

Michele sent me back again to have another go!

"You can't tell from this picture but I have a water balloon in each hand with your name on it!"

Anonymous said...

"TOUCHDOWN, Saints!"

Mike

Anonymous said...

"I'm proof that life IS good!"

Michele sent me this time.

kenju said...

I am not good at captions, Carmi, but this guy is precious! May he always be this exhuberant!

Anonymous said...

NEXT I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!

Great pic Carmi...don't you love seeing your kids in the midst of so much joy? There really is nothing like it.

Anonymous said...

I'm King of the World!!!

Anonymous said...

"Wooo-hooo!"

That's not a caption entry, just my excitement of winning :-). Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Baaaaanzaaaaiii!

Anonymous said...

"Look, Ma! No hands!"

Anonymous said...

TADA!!!

Anonymous said...

I have two entries:

"I won! Dad's gonna buy us icecream!"

or, just:

"Cowabunga!"

Anonymous said...

YAY! I just got out of the pool and I don't have to go to the bathroom anymore!

Anonymous said...

I CAN FLY!!!!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Power!