Please caption this image
[Click here for instructions on how Caption This works]
London, ON, October 2007
I captured this image the same night as this one and this one. I've always wanted to try long night-time exposures beside a busy street, so when the fog rolled in, I knew it was time to play.
The question is, how would you name or caption this image?
Your turn: Come up with your best one, two, three or however many captions and share it/them in a comment. I'll announce the winner next Sunday.
Last week's image - Propane-powered van: The picture of the moron who strapped a propane tank to the back of his van garnered some incendiary responses. Sara almost read my thoughts with her excellent "Have Bomb, Will Travel." Interestingly, she participated with her colleagues, sharing a number of excellent suggestions along the way. Yes, that's a big hint! Please drop by her site and congratulate her.
Honorable mentions go to:
- Jadedprimadonna: "This cutting edge hybrid model takes fuel efficiency to a whole new level!"
- Tommie: "Have propane.....need grill"
- Smiler: "Honey, where did you put that tank of gas?"
- Joy T.: "If you can see the writing on this propane bottle...chances are you're about to explode."
- Sara: "Bombing down the highway"
- John: "Ahhh, traveling the open road! Isn't it a gas?"