Please caption this image
[Click here for instructions on how Caption This works]
Toronto, ON, June 2007
Sometimes when I'm out and about, I see things that make me go "huh?" or "whaaaaa?" My extreme fear of compressed, explosive gas compelled me to reach for my camera when this idiot passed me on the 401. Not to worry, I wasn't in the driver's seat at the time.
Your turn: Please think of a snappy caption for this photo and post it in a comment. Enter as often as you like! Winner will be announced next week.
About last week's photo - legs and ladder: I took this picture on the eastern edge of London's downtown, a stretch that's seen its better days. Your responses made me smile. The trophy goes to John for his neat play on words, a ladder day saint. Incidentally, John entered a bunch of times. End shameless plug.
Honorable mentions go to the following folks:
- Craziequeen: Painted legs
- Jean-Luc Picard: George realised that the stepladder was too short to clean a two storey house
- Breadbox: Who knows what evil lurks in the rungs of ladders? The Shadow knows....
- Bernie: And she's climbing a stairway to... the window...
- Smiler: I feel kinda flat today, you?
- Snaggle Tooth: I'm calling to report a really tall man outside the window