Please come up with a snappy caption for this photo
[Click here for Caption This instructions]
London, ON, October 2007 [Click to embiggen]
This picture reminds me that I need to get out of the car and walk around different neighborhoods more often than I already do. There's always something wickedly abstract to capture my attention.
Your turn: Please share your caption suggestion in the Comments section. I'll post the winner next week.
About last week's image: The photo of our son's bright orange cast was a pretty popular one. I'm glad you all shielded your eyes and jumped right in. For the record, he's now sporting a camouflage-pattern cast, and will be so-immobilized for at least another month. The good news is he's been given the go-ahead to begin putting a bit of weight on the leg. So hopefully that little light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to grow just a bit.
Flleenie made me laugh with this one: "My God, look at the size of that carrot!" She also submitted a phallic-themed suggestion that also floored me - which reinforces the need to submit often, even if you think it isn't funny. Chances are, it is.
Honorable mentions go out to these intrepid captioners:
- Shephard: When Jamba the elephant sprained his trunk, the doctors wrapped it in cheery orange bandages, thus improving his mood and speed his recovery.
- Craziequeen: Pristine - the Orange One waits for ink and love
- Jean-Luc Picard: The Invisible Man decides to go for some colour with his bandages.
- Scrappintwinmom: Orange you glad you're getting the cast off soon?
- Lara: That's a wrap!
- Miss Meliss: Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
- Ravvy: Orange you glad its soon to star in CastAway
- Joel Reynolds: Orange you glad it's not a body cast?