Please caption this image
[Click here for instructions on how Caption This works]
London, ON, April 2008 [Click to embiggen]
I love our kids' eyes. They all have blue eyes like I do, but looking into them, I see so much of my wife as well. They're expressive, bright, inquisitive, and I could look into them forever.
Yet as much as I adore this particular composition of her, I can't for the life of me figure out what to call it. So I'm asking you for help.
Your turn: You know the Caption This drill...please look into our daughter's eye and suggest a snappy caption or nine in a comment. I'll pick the best one - along with a few honorable menschens - and publish the winner next Sunday, along with a new Caption This photo. I will, of course, continue to share snippets of life in general every day until then, so check back during the week to see what's new.
Speaking of menschens, here's the lowdown on honorables from last week's photo of my friend the gator:
- Ontario Emperor: "Mmm...Canadian."
- Bob-kat: "I'm actually vegetarian but no-one knows".
- Pat: "Hey Bud! You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!"
- Colleen: "I dare ya."
- Jacie: "you looking at me......?"
- Robin: "Lady in waiting"
- Sara: "Giving a whole new meaning to the 'stealth fighter'"
- Carletta: "I don't tread lightly in these Crocs!"
- Catheroo: "Remember the game Hungry Hungry Hippos? Yeah. This is not that game."
- Marmiteandtea: "Eat ya later!"