- (Aug 20) - Can staid BlackBerry survive the smartphone wars?
- (Aug 29) - Why Intel's deal for McAfee will shake the laptop landscape
- (Sep 03) - Fighting for the cloud: Behind the duel for 3PAR
- (Sep 19) - Is it the end of the line for the landline?
- (Sep 24) - Twitter hack is a warning for social media users
- (Sep 27) - A first review: PlayBook gets RIM in the tablet game
- (Oct 8) - Microsoft needs to get serious about mobile phones
- (Oct 10) - Airlines use Twitter, other social tools to revolutionize customer service
- (Oct 15) - Future of television is online and on-demand
Saturday, October 16, 2010
It's been a busy time in my writing world, and things are beginning to move in a very interesting direction. Probably the most exciting news over the couple of months involves my writing articles for The Toronto Star, Canada's largest newspaper. I've been so focused on - and having so much fun - pitching, researching and writing that I haven't taken the time to catalog what I've published so far. So if you're in the mood to get your geek on, here's the rundown: