Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Raise your glass


L'chaim, to life
London, ON, October 2010
About this photo: We're sharing our fave photos of 2010 as part of an extraordinarily long-running Thematic Photographic theme. To make sure no one misses out, we'll be doing this until January 6th. If you're into it - and I hope you are - then feel free to go forth and photographically multiply.
I'm still working my way through my favorite photos from the last year. I could probably do this for the rest of this year, but I suspect the novelty is wearing a little thin by now. I'll launch a new Thematic theme on Thursday, but for now, I hope you'll take a seat and think about why all these glasses are here, and who's going to be drinking from them in the very near future.

Your turn: So? What's the story of these glasses? Have fun with it. I'll share the real story if you wish.

7 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Excellent photo.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Ditto w/Paperback...
Oh the story behind those glasses could go anywhere!. Remembrances from first date, NYE, time alone, lol. Bet your version will take the cake as they say.

Dawn said...

Are you having a party there and I wasn't invited?
Cheers:)
Loving your past photos:))

Rebecca said...

i'm thinking they are there for a wedding reception that you were taking photos at

sisterAE said...

Looks like part of my dining table the day after our Passover Seder. It's the only time the wine glasses are out in quantity around here.

21 Wits said...

Well Epiphany, or Three Kings Day comes to mind for Jan. 6th, but it's one of the oldest Christian feasts...so perhaps that's probably not it. I know it has to be something you are very proud of.....not just any wedding either....I hope you will enlighten us sometime as to what these sparkling glasses are waiting for!

21 Wits said...

"Raise your glass"....and the answer is......?