Thursday, October 17, 2013

At a crossroads

For the love of G-d, please look both ways
London, ON
September 2013
Thematic. Streetscapes. Here.
It takes a certain degree of wanton insanity to crouch down on a London street corner and shoot a low-angled shot in the middle of swirling traffic. Add in the usual mix of iPhone- (or maybe it's Android-) distracted drivers and it's a recipe for disaster.

I thought about it as I sized up the shot, but ultimately decided it was worth the risk. Because life's short enough as it is, and I'd hate to think I never even made the effort. Sometimes, you just have to toss all doubt aside and just go for whatever it is that's calling your soul.

On this day it was a picture, but it could just as easily have been anything else.

Your turn: What's calling you?

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Always my guitar!

Just today I was in a road clicking away- but won't post those now!