Saturday, October 05, 2013

On Steve Jobs + 2: how time flies

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."
Steve Jobs
The world lost Mr. Jobs two years ago today. Since then, I've learned an additional thing or two about how quickly life can be snapped away from us.

And while I shaped this very blog entry on a tablet that he created, I can't help but think that his ultimate contributions to humankind may have less to do with the devices that made him famous than the philosophy he followed as he created them.

1 comment:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I definitely agree w/you... His tenacity is what helped him succeed.. He knew how to think outside the box.
A wise quote from someone who evidently marched to a different drummer... We need more of those.