| Tangerine Dream at rest London, ON June 2026 This photo originally shared on Instagram |
The streets are dead quiet, birds singing morning songs in the young trees providing the only soundtrack we’ll ever need as the horizon comes alive with shades of orange and yellow and other colours I can’t even pronounce.
This morning’s ride will take me and this miraculous machine far to the north of town, where cows are already grazing in their pastures and thoroughbred horses are practicing for upcoming races on ovals carved around fields of corn.
But before I can turn intentions into motion, I stop to listen to the birds and wait for the sun to break free. Because every journey needs a deliberate starting point, a moment in time where the road lies ahead, as yet unexplored.
And the wheels that will take us there deserve their moment of quiet appreciation before we leave the city behind for good.
#ldnont #canada #sunrise #cycling #justride
No comments:
Post a Comment