Thursday, February 24, 2005

Click on this, really

My cynical and jaded persona means I'm not easily impressed by new technology. While reading through my daily Wired.com RSS feed, however, I read a snippet about a unique news aggregator site called 10x10. After playing with it for a few minutes, I think I may need to re-think my caustic world view.

My challenge to you: click on over to this site and try to keep the silly grin from your face as you navigate this wildly innovative interface. Then come back here and let us all know what you think.

This one's going to stick in my head for a while. Neat stuff.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Whoa - uber cool.

Photominer said...

why didn't I think of that? I can do that...damn...

Trillian said...

It's pretty cool, but I have to ask why a picture of the Pope links me to headlines about a Congo ambush. I must be missing the obvious link.