For the record, I don't just cover this one company, but you'd be forgiven if you thought I was the BlackBerry guy. I can easily understand why.
Thought I'd run down some of my notable media activity over the past couple of days, as in between writing to deadline - the stuff that pays the bills around here* - it's been a pretty hectic time. And a fun one.
- CBC Radio Kitchener-Waterloo - Spoke with host Craig Norris about the day ahead, and the news broke as we were wrapping the interview up. Coolest media moment I've had in a while.
- CTV News Channel - Spoke with anchor Todd van der Heyden.
- CTV National News - included in a report by John Vennavally-Rao. (Video here.)
- CTV London - quoted on reporter Talia Ricci's report. Video here.
- CBC Ontario Morning - Spoke live with host Wei Chen.
- CBC Television - spoke with Havard Gould for a report he filed with stations across the country.
- Global National - spoke with Kieron O'Dea
- News Talk 770 Calgary - Spoke with Angela Kokott for our weekly Tech Tuesday segment
- News 91.9 Moncton - Spoke with Tyler McLean of McLean in the Morning
- CJOB Winnipeg - Chatted with Charles Adler. Audio here.
- 570News Kitchener/Waterloo - Spoke with host Gary Doyle.
- Business News Network (BNN) - Joined a live panel with Rob McWhirter and hosts Pamela Ritchie and Paul Bagnell. Video here.
- CHED Edmonton - did an in-depth interview with Andrew Grose and Dan Tencer of the Tencer and Grose show. Showpage here.
- The Waterloo Region Record - was quoted in Terry Pender's piece, here.
- Canadian Press - spoke to reporter Romina Maurino a piece she wrote with David Friend. As CP is a wire service, it ended up in some interesting places, like CTV, the Huffington Post and the Ottawa Citizen, and the Globe and Mail's Michael Babad pulled a quote here, as well.