Sunday, August 24, 2014

A conversation among friends

It's not polite to point
New York, NY
July 2014
To share your own stranger-themed Thematic, head here
I'm slowly working through the pile of pictures that I took during my all-too-brief trip to New York City late last month. I was in town for less than 24 hours, just enough time to allow me to attend the BlackBerry Security Summit* before jumping into a cab and heading back to the airport. Just after I arrived at the hotel the previous evening, I grabbed my camera and headed out for a long-ish walk. I figured I'd walk and shoot until there was no more light.

As I wandered past Lincoln Center, I came across these two women as they waited for traffic to clear at the crosswalk. I'm not sure what they were talking about, but the moment stands as one of my absolute favorites from a trip that, despite its brevity, offered up plenty of memorable snippets. More to come.

Your turn: What are they talking about?

* I wrote a couple of articles for Yahoo Canada Finance based on the summit:

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

"Mark my words...As soon as we step onto that crosswalk, we're going to get hit by a taxi!"
~