Wednesday, August 13, 2014

One sleepy puppy

Wherever there's space...
London, ON
August 2014

Thematic looks straight down this week. You're invited, to do the same. Here.
‎I'm not sure why Frasier sleeps on the hard floor instead of on his comfy pillow right next to him. But if I understood the logic of dogs, I'm pretty sure I'd be writing about something other than technology.

I may not know what drives this little guy. But it's clear he's happy right where he is, and that's more than good enough for me. Sleep tight, sweet pup.

Your turn: What's your favorite place to sleep?

4 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I bet he loves the coolness of the hardwood floors.. my cat loves sleeping on my tile floor when its summer... My favorite place is anywhere that's comfortable...

Bob Scotney said...

Come to think of it I have some shots of myself asleep on a hard wood floor together with two Golden Labs. They didn't seem to mind. I did when I woke up. Frasier knows whats good for him, I'm sure.

Gilly said...

All our dogs have slept on hard floors at odd times - usually right in someone's way! Me, I like my favourite chair, or bed. Best places - never fancied a hard floor!

21 Wits said...

My hubby says our dogs want the coolness of the floor sometimes! They sure seem to know just what they need!