Here's why I think it still jazzes me:
- Nothing fulfills me as much as picking up a pen and leaving pieces of myself on the page.
- Nothing validates my soul as much as sharing the above with people I care about.
- I love knowing that I can make complete strangers smile, frown, cry, or otherwise commit to significant changes in their lives.
- Every time I write, I remember sitting on my grandfather's lap as he rocked in his big old rocking chair and told me stories.
- When I'm gone, what I leave behind will be a far richer legacy to my kids than a mere stack of pictures.