Waiting at the Golden Griddle
London, ON, September 2008 [Click to enlarge]
I'm hoping to keep things simple for this week's Thematic Photographic theme, rows. Basically, anything that lines up is fair game. As ever, I know you'll come up with neat, inspiring and thought provoking interpretations of this theme. And as far as I'm concerned, I'm apparently still working through my morose-themed monochrome phase. Thanks for putting up with it!
Your turn: Thematic Photographic is a little photo challenge that I like to hold every week. It's strictly a fun exercise that lets us explore the world of photography a little and hopefully stretch our skills in the process. It's about getting outside of our comfort zone and hopefully bringing home - and sharing - some neat results. I very much hope you take a shot this week. Here's how it works:
- Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...rows.
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
- And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.