Or something like that. I'm not entirely sure what that ridiculous line is all about: it sure never did me any good. Apple computers and devices, on the other hand, are a different story. And today is a pretty big day in Apple's world as the company gets set to unveil its latest iPhone, its latest mobile operating system (iOS7) and a possibly cheaper version of the iPhone known as the 5C.
Rumors are flying in every direction, and we'll only really know once the announcement is over and the dust settles. Such is life in the Apple vortex, and such is life as I churn the words out in anticipation of this day.
If you want to watch the event live, it starts at 1 p.m. and the following websites are either carrying the feed or liveblogging it, or both:
- Yahoo News
- National Post with Matt Hartley and Matthew Braga
- Live Tech Keynotes on UStream
- If you're in the mood for some history, click onto Apple's Events page for archived footage from past launches
- Newstalk1010 Toronto - Spoke live with John Moore of the Moore in the Morning show.
- CTV News Channel - chatted live with Jacqueline Milczarek from the CTV London studios.
Never a dull moment. Which is exactly as it should be.
Your turn: Will you buy a new iPhone? Why/why not?