Tuesday, September 10, 2013

An Apple iPhone a day...

...keeps the tech pundits away.

Or something like that. I'm not entirely sure what that ridiculous line is all about: it sure never did me any good. Apple computers and devices, on the other hand, are a different story. And today is a pretty big day in Apple's world as the company gets set to unveil its latest iPhone, its latest mobile operating system (iOS7) and a possibly cheaper version of the iPhone known as the 5C.

Rumors are flying in every direction, and we'll only really know once the announcement is over and the dust settles. Such is life in the Apple vortex, and such is life as I churn the words out in anticipation of this day.

If you want to watch the event live, it starts at 1 p.m. and the following websites are either carrying the feed or liveblogging it, or both:
I'll update this entry as we go along, but so far here's the commentary damage:
Coming up, I'm working on a few articles that should go live later today, and will be back on-air this afternoon with CBC Radio stations across Canada, and again tonight at 6:15 pm Eastern for my weekly Tech Tuesday segment with Angela Kokott of Calgary's News Talk 770.

Never a dull moment. Which is exactly as it should be.

Your turn: Will you buy a new iPhone? Why/why not?

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I haven't ever bought one of them "sell phones" you kids always go on about, Carmi.

I'm considering one, though. Just don't want to rush into it.
~