Wednesday, September 18, 2013

He never even knew I was there

Waiting for his ship to come in
Toronto, ON
August 2013
To share your own vision of strangers in our midst, click here
As you can see from Monday's entry, I'm a fan of shooting from behind to keep from betraying a subject's identity. I like having the freedom to compose without worrying about someone recognizing me, and then posing for the occasion.

This guy had no idea I was ever even there - bless my long-reach lens - so I was able to capture a fairly unblemished, quiet moment.

Your turn: What's he doing on his BlackBerry?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiding his privates so you don't see what he's really doing.

Bobby said...

Hey, I know that guy. Just kidding.

Snaggle Tooth said...

I do that alot, or use back-lighting for a silhouette, to stay out of legal trouble. Would be terrible if we had to pay them all someday...

Few people pics on ESR this month, but this one fits-
http://snaggedt.blogspot.com/2013/09/yo-woh.html