Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ducks unlimited

Stranger in our midst
London, ON
February 2013
Thematic. Strangers. Here.
These are the ducks that hang around the park where I took the kids on a bitterly cold winter's day.

These are the ducks that took a rather enthusiastic shine to the kids I had taken to the park on a bitterly cold winter's day.

These are the ducks that we placated with bread in the park where I had taken the kids on a bitterly cold winter's day.

This is the goose who crashed the party with the ducks who were hanging around with me and my kids in the park on this bitterly cold winter's day.

These are the birds who made my kids laugh and smile for the first time in a while. Because when life turns grey, sometimes the answer lies in the middle of a scrum of birds in the middle of a park on a bitterly cold winter's day.

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Feeding the ducks...good clean fun for the whole family!

I have a bird, too, Carmi.