Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Lost in the concrete

Staring into the unknown
Toronto, ON
August 2013

Thematic, Sadness. Here.
Right by the water in downtown Toronto, there's a waterfront walkway that attracts more than its fair share of on-break office workers and local residents. It's the perfect example of a small thing that isn't small at all to the people who use it.

Someone painted this amazing mural on one of the concrete walls, and as you can see here, it's evocative enough to stop you in its tracks. It stopped me on this day, and while I composed this shot, I found myself struggling to come up with words to describe how I felt.

So I'll ask you...

Your turn: The first three words that come to mind as you see this shot are...?

4 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Open your heart...

Anonymous said...

The pain surges

Anonymous said...

Better than tagging.

21 Wits said...

Watching Over You!