Monday, September 30, 2013

Making a grand entrance

Arched
Toronto, ON
August 2013
About this photo: We're winding down our tour of large structures - you can still share yours here - and will be launching a new theme, multiples, tonight at 7 pm Eastern. Hope you can join us!
In the middle of a busy day of zinging between meetings, I found myself staring at the arched ceiling of an indoor walkway I had sought out to escape the summer heat and humidity.

A long escalator at one end gave me enough of an angle to almost shoot down the length of it, which made me rather pleased.

I'm that shallow that something as simple as a camera angle can make me happy. Come to think of it, maybe that's not such a bad thing.

Your turn: Is it?

1 comment:

21 Wits said...

A grand entrance indeed! Very sharp! Now to ponder our next theme!