Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dog. Walked.

I decided the furry being and I should take an especially long walk this morning. There was no special reason, nor did there need to be. I've just been so busy lately with geek stuff that I forgot to slow down and enjoy the little things. Like Frasier.

This morning was the right time, and now that we're back from our grand tour of the neighborhood and he's found his favorite spot for his morning nap, I suspect he would agree.

For all the times this week I've dashed out of the house without getting on the floor with him, playing fetch or otherwise grabbing his wiggly form and holding on for dear life, I'm guessing he deserves a little extra TLC. Come to think of it, so do we all.

1 comment:

Bob Scotney said...

Having just spent what feels like all of three weeks hitting tennis balls for my daughter's retrievers ai cam relate to giving dogs TLC even when they force you to. Good to see Frasier looking so well.