Saturday, August 10, 2013

This would make Pooh very happy

Multiplied sweetness
London, ON
August 2013
Thematic. Repetitious. Here.
I have a temporary new toy that I'm reviewing - a BlackBerry Q10 - and I feel compelled to test its ability to take oddball photos in a grocery store.

It isn't that all the other capabilities of the device and its recently released operating system, BlackBerry 10, aren't important. They are. But I'm, ah, not like most other tech writers. Once I've covered off the sober stuff like ease-of-setup, user interface, apps and messaging integration, I'm not above having a little fun to see if the new wonder-device can keep up.

I'll let you judge whether the Q10 is Sobeys photo-worthy, but my first impressions are positive. I had a lot of fun with it, and I hope this inspires y'all to take your camera-equipped devices into places you might not have previously considered. Because you never know what you'll find when you look in a new and interesting place.

No comments: