Friday, June 29, 2012

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorce. World weeps.

Just when you think you can believe in something again, Tom Cruise goes ahead and splits from Katie Holmes. While the optimist in me sees this as an opportunity for her to return to her Dawson's Creek days, the realist in me sees this as yet another example of celebrity silliness.

Many magazines will doubtless be sold, and TV entertainment shows (gawd, I hate them) will breathlessly try to convince us all that this is newsworthy.

Well, I guess it is if you have nothing better to do than track the lives of folks who live in front of a camera for a living.

Wait...

5 comments:

CorvusCorax12 said...

I can honestly say , I don't care lol

cactus petunia said...

I'm devastated! Snif.

Tabor said...

But you fail to mention Johnny Depp! Such sad news.

trav4adventures said...

Frankly I don't give a @#&*^!

kenju said...

I saw on TV that she was the one who filed and he (supposedly)didn't know it was coming. (Not that I care in the least.)