Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Business London Magazine - and me

I was recently asked by Business London, our city's top business-focused magazine, if I'd like to be featured in their Questions segment. That's where they fire a bunch of questions at notable locals and see what they can come up with.

I'm still not entirely sure what makes me notable above anyone else. I write and I talk, and that's just about it. But it was - and is - nevertheless a huge honour to be approached.

The segment has just been published here, and I'll post a tearsheet of the printed version once I get a copy in my hot little hands.

Man, what a journey this is turning into...

4 comments:

Simon Cohen said...

Hey, you're on national TV as a tech expert based in London - why *wouldn't* they want to interview you? :-)

21 Wits said...

Oh you are a busy man! What a marvelous adventure! I have to go back and click on your story! Amazing Carmi!

Alexia said...

I found your answers interesting and illuminating, Carmi. I hadn't realised you had only recently given up your day job - I can't imagine how much stress you were under! Your family must be happy to see more of you now.

Shane Black said...

Great article Carmi, I enjoyed reading it! They obviously chose you because you're interesting!