Monday, October 25, 2021

Not as scary as it seems

Always look toward the light
London, ON
October 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Depending on how you choose to look at this scene, it’s either ominously dark or hopefully light.

I’m pretty sure most of you will know which one I’d choose.

Because even in the darkest of moments, there’s always enough light to guide us. Even if we have to look a little harder to find it.

Yesterday morning, I managed to find the light in a fog-covered forest. I’m sure I would have found it wherever I happened to be. I’m sure you would have, as well.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #medway #valley #forest #tree #trees #thames #river #weather #wx #fog #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #monochrome #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

No comments: