Saturday, October 16, 2021

Someone painted the blue sky again

Oh so temporary
London, ON
October 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


The clouds in the sky were particularly fetching the other morning, so some spontaneous sidewalk smartphone photography was called for.

This is easier said than done when you live in the Forest City, as there’s always a tree nearby, ready to get in the way.

Don’t get me wrong: I love me some shade. Just not when I’m trying to capture the widest possible swath of sky through the maddeningly limited wide angle lens on my phone.

I’m not sure if I succeeded this time out, but it sure was fun to give passing motorists a reason to smile at the weird sandal-clad guy staring at the clouds while his dog waited patiently beside him.

I hope they, too, find a way to enjoy the sky when it decides to put on a show. There’s always magic happening up there, and all we need to do is look up.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #weather #wx #blue #sky #clouds #gradient #photography #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: