Sunday, December 26, 2010

Camelmania



We all have our favorite animal species. Mine? Depends on the day. Or my mood at any given moment. Or the current contents of my uber-cool Windows Phone 7-powered smartphone. Whichever way I'm leaning on any given day, I guess I've got a soft spot for anything that isn't human. Maybe I've got animal DNA mixed in with mine.

Wherever it comes from, it means I find scenes like this to be strangely amusing. And I don't necessarily need to know the full backstory to appreciate the moment.

Your turn: What should this little guy's name be?

6 comments:

Alexia said...

Ha! Cecil.

(Today's a giraffe day for me. And EVERY day is a dog day!)

Prettypics123 said...

Little Lemac!

srp said...

MO! He just looks like a MO!

Ankita Sarkar said...

His name should be Constantine. Because of the very serious droop of his chin. Or maybe Prince Charles. I dunno. :D

21 Wits said...

Nah, he's really a she to me. Angelina!

Rachel said...

Max