Thursday, December 16, 2010

Still more words on tech


Almost as soon as I hit the Publish button yesterday, Yahoo! Canada published a couple more of my articles:


I also noticed that my 8-dying-industries piece was featured on the home page. I'm just that juvenile that stuff like this give me an extra shot of happiness.

Your turn: I'm still taking tech story suggestions. I write what my audience needs - and whether you like it or not, you're all members of my audience. And I couldn't be more delighted.

One more thing: New-and-improved Thematic launches tonight at 7:00 Eastern. It's time to pull out our favorite pics from the past year. I know you've got a few hanging around.

4 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've posted my Thematic Photographic post early as I'll probably be in bed by 7pm your time! Hehe. Anyway, you can find my 1st post (of 12!) for this Thematic Photographic at http://notesoflife.co.uk/?p=769

Rosaria Williams said...

Oh, so happy for you!

Dawn said...

Not juvenile at all!!!! Extra shots of happiness are ALWAYS a good thing:)
Congratulations!

Vicki said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!! You stuff is coming up on my Dashboard and is actually there when I click on it.

Congratulations! Great news and surprises are always fun to share. Nothing wrong with being excited when someone has noticed something you have done.
:)