Friday, December 09, 2011

Big red fast cat


Blink to pass
Mahwah, NJ, July 2011
About this photo: Thematic is "seeing red" this week. You can, too, by heading here.
There's something about red cars that sets them apart. I'll admit a little bias, as I once owned a bright red vehicle (here) and spent entirely too much time keeping it - nay, her, Henrietta the Honda - bright and shiny. The sober grey car that came next never seemed to tweak the heartstrings in quite the same way. If at all.

So when I found myself face to face with this lovely Jag a few months back, it didn't take much prodding to get the camera out. Maybe they knew I was coming.

Your turn: What is it about red that makes it...different?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, this Jag fairly purrs loud enough that I swear I can hear it from here. Sweet shot, Carmi.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

They attract more cops... which means more tickets...lol... I am not a fan of red cars or red....

Anonymous said...

Brightness of the color uplifts mood and entrances our soul with a feeling of fullness.