Friday, December 16, 2011

One big boy

Little man got a new pair of glasses today. When Debbie emailed me his picture from the optometrist, I wanted to reach through my screen and squish his cheeks. I don't know when he got so big, but I'm tickled deep down that he's growing into a sweet-natured, smart-minded mirror of my wife.

Life can sometimes throw dark days at us. Today definitely wasn't one of them. Lucky me.

Your turn: I'm going to need new glasses in the new year. Style suggestions welcome.

About this photo: It's Thematic's "the one" week this week. Click here to jump into the photographic insanity.

3 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I think something narrow like what your son has! ;-) The narrow frames seem to give a cool look to everyone..

Pat Tillett said...

There are a lot more good looking frames then when I was young. I was supposed to wear them when I was young, but I rarely did.
Good looking kid there...

Anonymous said...

There is nothing sweeter than a kid wearing a new pair of glasses and being pleased with improved vision.

You don't want my advice on frames. My oldest son told me I aged about 20 years in front of his eyes when I put on my reading glasses for the first time.