Thursday, March 15, 2012

Top of the news

I've fallen behind a bit in posting links to notable media work, like interviews and published articles. Life's been moving at a pretty fast pace lately, so I just haven't had the time to give the archiving/sharing process the attention it deserves.

Doesn't mean I haven't been having a good time, though. Because I have, and it's been a really great couple of weeks.

First, a clip of mine was used right off the top of last night's CTV National News. I spoke with Seamus O'Regan for his report (video here) on the demise of the paper copy of the Encyclopedia Britannica, and they ended up grabbing a quick bit of me for the show opener. Here's the video. Crazy neat.

Other hits include:
  • March 9 - Canada AM interview with Marci Ien on the Google getting caught with its hand in the cookie jar. Video here.
  • March 7 - CTV National News report by Washington bureau chief Paul Workman on Ugandan warlord Joseph Kony and the global viral video campaign designed to bring him down. Video here. Alternate link here.
  • March 7 - Canada AM Skype hit with Beverly Thomson live from my living room on Apple's big iPad day. Video here.
  • March 4 - CBC The National report, Tablet explosion, with Havard Gould. Video available on The National's Technology & Science page, click Featured, then click Next (it's currently on page 3) till you get to "Tablet Explosion" (sorry, no direct link.)
I've got a few more neat things in the pipeline. In the meantime, I'll go pinch myself a little, because I still can't believe I get to do this.

No comments: