Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Our dog the photo model

This is my favourite pose
London, ON
September 2024
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Calli the Wonderschnauzer doesn’t much like being alone, and will often follow us through the house, then sit and stare at us, seemingly looking through our soul.

She instinctively knows when the camera comes out, and is a delightfully cooperative little model as I look for new ways to collect pixels of her.

I talk to her as I compose, and she’s pretty good at giving me her best side when she’s in just the right mood.

I probably take entirely too many pictures of her, but I keep coming back to shoots like this because as much as I enjoy the outcomes, I cherish the quiet disconnected moments with her even more.

It’s good for my mental health. Probably Calli’s, too.

Weird, I know.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #calli #callitheschnauzer #dog #dogs #actofdog #schnauzerpuppy #schnauzersofinstagram #schnauzergram #schnauzers #dogsofinstagram #instapuppy #apple #iphone #iphone16 #shotoniphone #monochrome #photography

Related:
Shotgun Schnauzer, September 2024
Helper dog, August 2024
Doggo sunset, August 2024
Bambi returns, July 2022
Happiness is... January 2021
Lick this, January 2005

No comments: