Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm giving you A finger, not THE finger


Me and my sister
Deerfield Beach, FL, December 2010
Photo by Noah Levy
Please see here for more water-themed insanity


For the record, that's our munchkin's pinkie - (before the injury.) And despite our little mishap with the waterproof-camera-that-wasn't, we still managed to get some neat pics from the day: The one above being among my favorites.

Noah has a spirit that I can only describe as infectious. Everyone who knows him loves him, and everyone who spends any time with him can't help but have a little of him rub off on them. He probably gets under big sister Dahlia's skin more efficiently and quickly than anyone on the planet, but he's also probably her biggest fan, too. And she's one of his biggest heroes.

I could watch both of them play all day. And on this day, I was privileged to do just that.

Your turn: How do you make people around you smile?

6 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I hate to say this, but,its what I say sometimes.... yep, my mouth can get me into trouble-( in a good way). lol

srp said...

And was this the underwater incident that did the camera in?

As for making my daughter smile? Making potica bread and her favorite almond sugar cookies with shiny hard icing and decorations. Or simply being normal... and a clutz... able to climb all manner of things but can't walk across level ground without occasionally simply falling down for no reason... I guess you would say tripping over my own big feet.

Ciera said...

Awesome pic!

How do I make people smile? It helps to be smiling myself! lol!

I make my mom smile by being me...wacky, opinionated, and off the wall! She gets amused when I start 'soapboxing" too.

21 Wits said...

Oh this is priceless! as for smiling....give a smile and get one back....or as I've been called, being a bit nutty helps!

Rebecca said...

love the picture to cute. i believe you get what you give so give a smile to someone get one back

Pat Tillett said...

As time goes on and they become adults, all of these photos and memories become so much more sweet. It's all about making memories...