Sunday, October 06, 2019

Did someone say, "Fire"?

Heat, visualized
Dryden, ON
September 2019
This photo originally shared on Instagram
I'm not an arsonist. I don't play one on TV, nor do I ever aspire to the lifestyle.

Fire scares the bejeebers out of me. That is, assuming I have any bejeebers in me to begin with.

But if you can tuck the fear far enough away for a bit, it's fascinating to watch stuff burn through the disconnected safety of photographic glass. And to try to capture in some way. Kinda like rushing water or fountains, except this is a lot hotter.

So I keep a safe distance between myself and the dancing flames. But, still, I can't look away.

Human nature is a funny thing, isn't it? So is our innate curiosity.

#LiveLaughLevy #dryden #ontario #canada #fire #flame #Nikon #nikonphotography #photography #dslr #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: